I will install Windows and software on your PC and Laptops

 I will install Windows and software on your PC and Laptops

I will install Windows and software on your PC and Laptops

 I will install Windows and software on your PC and Laptops

List of Services

Windows 11

Windows 10

Windows 8

Windows XP

Windows 7

Microsoft Office 2007

Microsoft Office 2010

Microsoft Office 2013

Microsoft Office 2016

Microsoft Office 2019

Microsoft Office 365

Adobe Photoshop 2007

Adobe Photoshop 2021

Adobe Illustrator 2020

Adobe Illustrator 2019

Adobe Illustrator 2021

Adobe Reader Pdf

InPage

k-light Code Player

Vlc Player

Video Communications

Zoom and Google meet

Corel Draw

Corel Draw 9

Corel Draw 24

AutoCAD 2007

Wilcom Embroidery Studio e4

Wilcom 10

Data Recovery

I will Drivers installations to your PC

Price 10 Dollars 

What are the versions of Pc Systems

32 Bits/64 bits

Consultative Selling with Client?

Yes. I will hear your good sound and I will research your related topics and I will read your questions and I give you answers and I will help your Problem-solving help and I will consultant with you

To get started, the seller needs:

What are the needs of system work for software installations and Windows?

Anydesk/Zoom meeting/TeamViewer

you will Windows and Software installations Working screens shots Shared with me

How will you work start access my Pc and laptop System?

yes I will access your PC and laptops remotely and Online and Offline and Physical

Scope of this work: Windows and Software Installations

Comments