I will LinkedIn Profile Creation and Optimize

 

I will LinkedIn Profile Creation and Optimize

I will LinkedIn Profile Creation and optimize it

Requirements:

n order to place a good order, I have added your requirements in the description. So the front of the file is the front picture, and the banner that is the profile should be, and that's al,l so that you can review the profile

My services

About This Gig

I provide their service and fill the LinkedIn profile, which contains all the services, including head, hashtags about the chairman's awards, etc., by creating a full package. I give my experience of almost four years sending profile cation and up to my ratio, including Docto,r Dentis,t Education, Teachers, Motivation Leaders Schools, Universities, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Students, Health beauties, Fast Foods personals profile Employers Coworkers Speake,r Restaurants, travel agent,s Arts Profiles Any Types of Niches Service Provider for Busines,s which Linkedin Platform

List of Comparison packages

Create a Custom URL

Set Cover Banner

10 Connection

Create Business Page

Providing Services add

Full Profile section setup

About Us

Skills Adds

LinkedIn Cover Design Upload

LinkedIn Profile Image Editing

LinkedIn Company Page created

LinkedIn Company Cover Design Upload

Education

certifications and awards, professional

hashtags/keywords

Skills & endorsements

Photo Editing

Edit Intro

Contact Info

Your Profile Link Optimized

Websites

Phone

Address

Email Birthday

My services

Contact us 

0312-8134134

0318-8134134

USD  $10

1 - 3 Days Delivery.






Comments