Forno Pizza & Ro Water Filter
Marketing Project by CEO Malik Sajjad Awan & Zulqarnain CEO of ZQ AUTHOR PUBLISHING
abrarClient Replacement
Testimonial Feedback Review
abrar
Basit
I have been calling Basit Bhai for the last one week from my father's number to my brother's number but he did not attend the call. I called him once but he did not respond. He did not give me a private message or reply to me a call.I have been calling him but he did not answer my call.I have made from Basit Bhai and Khalil Bhai forno pizza hafizabad and business visiting cards and brochures design.They did not design the base colors well, which made them too colorful, which spoiled the relationship.client Malik Sajjad Awan CEO of forno Pizza hafizabad called me at night 12 am o'clock and said Remove 2 clients from the marketing project
abrar
Khalil
I have been calling Khalil Bhai for the last four days and I had also sent him a Whatsapp business private message. He has read it and replied and he said that he will tell me the price and rate on Friday after 3 pm the next day, but he did not give me any answer, nor did he respond to the phone call or Whatsapp business private message.
abrar
You find a client CEO Zaheer A1 Flex from Hafizabad, you will talk to him and I will find a client from Islamabad and then we will choose one of the two who has the best price, quality and relationship, then we will work with him for life and we will make the successful forno pizza branch 2 Rawalpindi & Ro water filter marketing project
Author/Freelancer/Blogger/interviewer/Podcast Hosts/Publisher/Project Manager/Ceo/YouTuber Lead Generation/Appointment booking Schedule Referral clients Artist/Guests post/Newsanchor/Journalist/Business consultant/Marketing Consultant/Business Generation web scraping/Google My business profile/reviewer feedback/book Reading/Singer
abrar



Comments
Post a Comment