we are hiring video editter and grahpics designer for dentist clinic commercial video ad marketing project

We are hiring a video editor and graphics designer for a dentist clinic's commercial video ad marketing project 

Okay, I have a project, so I want to make a commercial video ad for it. I want a photo-second sample video. First, the client side will decide which one he likes. After that, when he finalizes the project, he will pay us the payment. The payment will be between you and me. It will be divided between the client and the members.

I will take the referral commission, and the remaining payment will be paid by the client. I will give you the second payment. I will keep the payment myself, and we will do the work and deliver it to the client. This will be a food project. I want to make a commercial video TV ad with the client. If you are a good graphics designer and video editor, then contact me on Gmail. Contact me here on Facebook. Inbox me.

Comments