Zulqarnain Tea Franchise Fast Food Restaurant Home Kitchen Logo Brand Design
I made a logo for the franchise brand companu of a fast food restaurant, a home kitchen, because I cook tea at home, so why not? I thought, why should I make my own franchise fast food company, become its founder,owner and chef, and I am also a auyhor,publisher,blogger,business consultant, an interviewer,anchor,reporter press,artist, and I made tea for every guest who comes, my heart, my brand, my name, my identity, because whenever there is a meeting with a guest, you know that when you do hospitality, you serve tea to him, then you can have biscuits with tea, any brand, and if you have tea with it, then it will be fun, and the meeting will also be recorded. I mean, how did you like it and how did I like my feedback, the logo name and the icon cup design, I generated it with FaceBook Meta AI
، میں نے ایک فاسٹ فوڈ ریستوراں، ایک گھریلو باورچی خانے کے فرنچائز برانڈ کمپانو کے لیے لوگو بنایا، کیونکہ میں گھر میں چائے بناتا ہوں، تو کیوں نہیں؟ میں نے سوچا، کیوں میں اپنی فرنچائز فاسٹ فوڈ کمپنی بناؤں، اس کا بانی، مالک اور شیف بنوں، اور میں ایک اویور، پبلشر، بلاگر، بزنس کنسلٹنٹ، ایک انٹرویو لینے والا، اینکر، رپورٹر پریس، آرٹسٹ بھی ہوں، اور میں ہر آنے والے مہمان کے لیے چائے بناتا ہوں، میرا دل، میرا برانڈ، میرا نام، میری پہچان، کیونکہ جب بھی آپ اس مہمان سے ملاقات کرتے ہیں، آپ کو پتہ ہوتا ہے کہ آپ اس مہمان کے ساتھ چائے پیتے ہیں۔ پھر آپ چائے کے ساتھ کسی بھی برانڈ کے بسکٹ کھا سکتے ہیں، اور اگر آپ اس کے ساتھ چائے پی لیں تو مزہ آئے گا، اور ملاقات بھی ریکارڈ ہو جائے گی۔ میرا مطلب ہے، آپ کو یہ کیسا لگا اور مجھے اپنی رائے، لوگو کا نام اور آئیکون کپ ڈیزائن کیسا لگا، میں نے اسے Meta AI کے ساتھ تیار کیا۔










































































Comments
Post a Comment